Monday, May 12, 2008

P 4 - I'm in Love With A German Filmstar






Here is the song I came across while listening to None Night Of Flexipop vol. 02. - "I'm in Love With A German Filmstar". Originally performed by The Passions, here as the cover made by mysterious band P 4, with male vocals and slightly changed lyrics




I'm in love with a German film star
I once saw in a bar
Sitting in a corner in his perfect clothes
Trying not to pose
For the cameras and the boys
It's a glamorous world

I'm in love with a German film star
I once saw in a movie
Playing the part of a real troublemaker
But I didn't care
It really moved me, it really moved me

I'm in love.


I like P 4's version better than the original, as it feels more powerful and... it really moved me.


Here you can see and hear the orignal




visit The Passions' myspace page here



and here is P 4

P4 - I'm in Love With A German Filmstar



1 comment:

ichandrae said...

stunning site my friend.
this video-well I truly felt that I was lightwalking.