Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Berlin Express - The Russians Are Coming




















And now something special for all darksynth-starved, something you've all been waiting for.
I remember when I first heard 'Die Russen Kommen' on The New Wave Complex Vol.06, I was like 'Wow...now that's really...SOMETHING! I've never heard anything like this before. It sounds so simple, but it's hard to 'figure out' at the same time...'
I hope you'll like just as much as I did.



Berlin Express is the one-time collaboration between Peter Baumann (Tangerine Dream), Conrad Schnitzler (Kluster, Tangerine Dream) and his son Gregor Schnitzler.

In 1982 they released The Russians Are Coming:

Tracklisting:

A1
The Russians Are Coming (4:50)
B1
Die Russen Kommen (3:31)
B2
The 4:08 To Paris (4:08)

Berlin Express - The Russians Are Coming

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

achtung achtung alarm!!

Anonymous said...

Well hi Poison.

Well I heard Berlin Express,"The Russians are Coming."
I enjoyed the rythm. One video expressed itself in numbers and I like that concept because everything is numerical.
Have a nice day.
thanks.
I have only a french blog for a year or so.
any messages
ichandrae@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

phantom lady
thanks for thinking of me.

have a beautiful magical day.

we will connect eventually in your other blog and then you will not be only a beautiful whisper of my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

lesabstractions.blogspot.com

ichandrae said...

and let me know when you start to post in the other blog.

Anonymous said...

Danke Danke very very much :)